What Are the Mazda Maintenance Schedules?
Keeping up with vehicle maintenance is crucial and whether you need to follow the Mazda3 maintenance schedule, Mazda6 maintenance schedule, or Mazda CX-5 maintenance schedule, doing so with Brickell Mazda will help you have the smoother commute from Brickell to Miami Beach. Learn more about Mazda maintenance schedules in our guide below!
MAZDA3 Maintenance Schedule
The Mazda3 maintenance schedule involves regular checks and yearly tasks which include:
- 5,000 miles: Rotate tires
- Every Year: Inspect your disc brakes.
- Every Two Years: Inspect fuel lines/hoses, brake lines, and connections, steering operation, front and rear suspension, driveshaft dust boost. Tighten nuts and bolts, chassis and body, Replace cabin air filter.
- Every Three Years: Inspect the drive belts and replace air filters.
- Every Four Years: Inspect the hoses and tubes for emission and exhaust system and heat shields.
- Replace engine coolant at 120,000 miles / 10 years or 60,000 miles / 4 years depending on coolant type. After the first replacement, change at 60,000 miles / 5 years and 60,000 miles / 4 years, respectively.
- 75,000 miles: replace spark plugs.
For help with “Fixed” or “Flexible” oil change maintenance, contact us today and our service department can guide you!
MAZDA6 Maintenance Schedule
Additional tasks for the Mazda6 maintenance schedule include:
- 7,500 miles: Rotate tires
- Every Five Years: Inspect the exhaust system and heat shields.
- Replace engine oil and filter when wrench indicator light is ON. Max interval is 12 months / 7,500 miles.
- Replace engine coolant at 120,000 miles / 10 years and at 60,000 miles / 5 years after the first replacement.
- Replace spark plugs with Skyactiv®-G 2.5 every 75,000 miles, and every 40,000 miles with Skyactiv®-G 2.5T.
- Inspect emergency flat tire repair kit yearly.
- If submerged in water, replace rear differential and transfer oil annually.
MAZDA CX-5 Maintenance Schedule
With the Mazda CX-5 maintenance schedule add these following tasks:
- Follow the Mazda6 schedule, with little change.
- Replace spark plugs with Skyactiv®-G 2.5T every 40,000 miles and every 75,000 miles on anything other than Skyactiv®-G 2.5T.
Schedule Mazda Maintenance in Miami
For all of your car care needs, schedule service with us today, and our parts department will have you covered. When you work with Brickell Mazda, you will always be sure to have one of the best running vehicles in Coral Gables.