College Grad Program
103 College Grad Program
Effective Date: January 6, 2017
- All New and Used (up to three model years old) Mazda vehicles and all Certified PreOwned (CPO) Mazda vehicles, regardless of age, are eligible. All lease-eligible Mazda vehicles are available for lease.
- Applicant who will be graduating within six months or who has graduated up to 36 months from date of application with an associate or bachelor or master’s degree from an accredited 2- or 4-year U.S. college, graduate school (including doctorate) or nursing school.
- Applicant must provide proof of graduation:
o For the student who will be graduating within the next six months: either 1) a letter from the registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree or 2) copy of transcript that states current classes, credits earned, and credits needed for degree.
o For the applicant who has graduated within 36 months from date of application: a copy of the diploma confirming graduation date or copy of final transcript that states type of degree and date earned.
o No derogatory credit history, past or present.
- For joint applications, both applicants must meet all program eligibility requirements.
- Program eligibility is subject to Mazda Capital Service’s (MCS’s) review of all documentation and verification before funding; additional documentation may be required.
- Applicant must have proof of employment and income. If employment has not yet started, a letter from the future employer that shows a start day within 90 days of the graduation date and salary is required, along with verbal verification from current or future employer.
- Retail: All New, Used (up to three model years old) Mazda vehicles and all CPO Mazda
vehicles are eligible.
- Maximum term is 72 months and the maximum booked LTV with aftermarket is 125%.
- Lease: All New Mazda vehicles. Maximum advance is 100% of MSRP up to 48 months.
- Maximum Amount Financed or Maximum Capitalized Cost is $35,000.
o The maximum approved Payment-To-Income (PTI) is 15%.
- Standard rates apply. Rate will be reflected on your approval notice. Dealer participation is allowed in accordance with MCS policy. · Program may be used with applicable MCS subvented programs and will be priced as a tier 3 if it otherwise doesn’t qualify for a higher tier. See current program sheet for details and markup guidelines.
When submitting your applications on Dealertrack® or RouteOne®, please select the “College Grad” option on your product menu. After entering your application, please contact your Credit Analyst with supporting documents.